according to her, she didn’t know that it was Onew at the
pathway as she just nice came out of the lift and she didn’t even know that it was Onew that going to another room to find staff or shinee member
not so sure, she was so shock that it was him
Cr: thegraceful ; Reup: forever_shinee
– Jonghyun was fanning Taemin with the uchiwa! So cute♥
– I bought the uchiwa (fan) after seeing Jonghyun use it~
– The MC and the interpreter got embarrassed because fans were shouting members’ names during the Q&A session. Jonghyun put a finger on his mouth and said “shhh~.” He made a gesture of putting his hand on his ear for asking fans to listen several time. Please, if you are a fan, listen to them quietly when they talk.
– (After watching the Abbey Road Studios video)
Jonghyun: “All the members made a perfect performance. Thanks, Minho-goon.”
Minho: “You don’t have to say that~”
MC: “Why did you pick out Minho-goon’s name?”
Minho: “Jonghyun-hyung must like me”
Jonghyun: “It’s just friendship ㅎㅅㅎ (firmly)” ㅋㅋ
– To a fan shouting ‘Jonghyun~’, he answered “Neh~” in Korean! I fainted ㅇㅇ
– Today Key-goon and Jonghyun-goon spoke in Japanese. The other members talked in Korean.
– The MC asked about Nagoya’s local food, and they listed hitsumabushi, tebasaki, tenmusu, misogatsu, etc. Jonghyun said, “Ah!! onimanju~ was delicious.” I got so excited to hear “onimanju” from Jonghyun, a Korean idol. That was the most memorable.
[*onimanju is a kind of ‘sweet potato cake.’]
– I sat close to a speaker. Jonghyun’s voice was so powerful it sounded torn on the speaker.
– (Talking about Jonghyun’s illness in London)
Minho: “Do you remember I wiped your sweat off?”
Jonghyun: “Eh? Were you there?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Key: “Do you remember I told you (worried) not to get on the stage?”
Jonghyun: “Did you say so? I don’t remember~”
Key: “No, I didn’t ㅋㅋㅋ”
– For a Japanese word they learned recently, all of them said “Agepoyo~” It was so cute~
[*’Agepoyo’ is Gyaru Go (gal lingo-trendy words among fashionable young girls) meaning ‘tension is up!’ or ‘excited~’]
Source: twitter; Nabbayo
Eng Trans: jujugal
Today’s set list was Replay-Hello-Replay (Abbey Road Studios version). It was lots of fun because they had a long talk time.
To the question how they study Japanese, their answer was they study with animation or dramas; and all of them like One Piece. And Key added Minho even bought One Piece goods ㅎㅎㅎ Taemin said he self-studies Japanese alone in their dorm. Then Key said he’s never seen it, so fans all laughed ㅎㅎㅎ
To the question what impressive episodes they had in London, Onew said he was happy because of the big chicken size. Watching the London promotion video with fans, he said, “I don’t know why our facial expressions are like that,” so fans laughed again ㅋㅋㅋ
When the MC asked whether they’d visit Hokkaido again, the members answered in Japanese, “Jehi, Jettai.” Then Onew added, “Gentleman.” ㅋㅋㅋ Japanese fans seemed they couldn’t catch Onew’s gag point or his 4-dimensional gag ㅎㅎㅎ (Onew cuteㅎㅎㅎ)
Talking about their new single Juliette to be released at the end of August, they introduced Kiss Kiss Kiss, an original Japanese coupling song, and asked fans if they pre-ordered it… ㅎㅎ
They seemed to find the sound of kyu-nyu (milk) interesting and repeated it ㅋㅋ Before the performance started, Key played with his mic as if he was making an announcement ㅎㅎ Key’s Japanese was good. Jonghyun also tried to speak in Japanese but…..ㅎ cute ㅋㅋㅋ He said he wants to eat Hokkaido food Jingisukan Soup Curry.
When I went to buy goods, all the goods were gone except for the fans and towels.
The hall was very small, so I saw them real close, but still I feel like I saw them on the monitor.
I went with a friend who is not a shawol. She said their live was really good, Onew and Taemin sing well, and she enjoyed it. Replay Abbey Road version is really good.
Credit: JulietteHong@DC Shinee Gallery
Trans by jujugal